To safely serve you, you will be greeted at the entrance to review our enhanced protocols. At Bella Luna Salon, you can expect to see our staff cleaning frequently touched surfaces more often, including doorknobs, phones, and shampoo bowls, throughout the facility as well as the tools we use to perform services. Here are the guidelines set forth by our city and state officials. Please read them and become familiar and prepared for your visit. We will update this section as we are given more information by the agencies regulating salons. Thank you for your loyalty, patronage and your friendship. Welcome back!
- – Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms.
- – Masks must be worn. Not only will we all be wearing masks, but it is mandatory that you wear one. Ideally we ask for loops over the ears, not tied behind the head. Please wear your mask 100% of the time you are in the salon.
- – No beverages or food currently brought in to the salon. Please leave all food/beverages in your car. At this time we will not be offering our beverages in an effort to halt the spread of germs.
- – 6ft Social Distancing will ensure that all stylist and client pairs will be spaced 6ft apart at all times.
- – If you are early to your appointment, please wait outside in your car, a member of our team will text or call you when we are ready to begin your service.
- – Every stylist will be working one-on-one with each client. No one will have clients processing between one another. We have re-arranged schedules to follow state guidelines and ensure everyone’s well-being.
- – Everyone, including our staff will be given a temperature check prior to entering the salon. As an extra pre-caution, we are asking guests to take their temperature 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time. Please email the image of your temperature, along with your name to BellaLunaSalon@comcast.net. I
f there are signs of a fever, your appointment will be rescheduled. Please do not come to your appointment if you feel sick regardless of reason.
- – You will be asked to wash your hands immediately upon entering the salon. There will also be hand sanitizer for you to use at your stylists’ station. We will be sanitizing surfaces every 45 minutes, stations, tools and restrooms along with following proper protocol’s for laundering capes, towels, and aprons. Every station will be completely sanitized with medical-grade sanitizer between every guest, including stylist tools.
- – Because of the tight government restrictions, we ask that you come to your appointment alone. Only those with an appointment will be able to enter. No family members, children or friends to accompany you. At this time, we encourage guests be 12 and over.
- – In an effort to reduce touch-points, we will be going cashless and touch-free. We will obtain your credit card number at the door before you enter the salon. We may also decide to utilize additional methods of touch-free payment. We’ll update our website should there be additional changes/updates regarding payments.
- – We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask!
About Bella Luna Salon
Our carefully chosen and highly trained staff is here to exceed your expectations. The same goes for our elegant salon space —dedicated to guest comfort — and our devotion to innovation and artistry. We’re focused on making your day and continually raising the bar. We are proud to be an Aveda Concept Salon.